As we continue to expand we are looking to grow our team with an adaptable, detailed oriented, accountable and dependable person as a BIM Technologist. You will provide a detailed approach to drawing and designing on every project. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our experienced design team to produce highly accurate drawings for clients, partners, the fabrication team and the construction team.
- New build designs for proposals
- Adjust, manipulate and manage designs per client expectations
- Prepare plans and designs in accordance with established codes and standards
- Perform routine calculations as directed
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
- 3 years of design experience for permanent structures
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- Extreme attention to detail
- A high level of software competency through on-going use
- An Engineering degree would be considered an asset
- An understanding of established building codes and standards
- An understanding of current construction practices would be considered an asset
- Ability to read schedules would be considered an asset
- Excellent English both written and spoken is necessary
Newton Group Ltd. consistently ranks among the best companies to work for, and we aspire to be the most respected builder, renowned for excellence, leadership, and unsurpassed value. Newton Group Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes and encourages all applicants.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 519-822-6159.
Please note that only those being invited to interview will be contacted for an interview, no agencies and no telephone calls please.
Return to the Careers Page.