The Maintenance Manager will directly report to the President. The Maintenance Manager will conduct hands-on repair and maintain all machinery and automated equipment in the Metal Fab Shop, the Precast Plant, and any equipment from other divisions. Conduct preventative maintenance to ensure machines are working optimally and per manufacturers specifications. The successful candidate will primarily work within the Precast Plant with some flexibility to work in other divisions as needed, including travel when required.
- Repair and maintain the facility and all manufacturing equipment
- Maintain and upgrade all preventative maintenance programs
- Read diagrams and schematic drawing to determine work procedures
- Ability to work with windows based computer system
- Install, align and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices to position machinery and parts during the installation, set up and repair of machinery
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic equipment including drives, PLC’s would be an asset
- Assemble machinery and equipment prior to installation using hand and power tools and welding equipment
- Regular routine preventative maintenance as required
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
- Must have at least 3 years experience in Construction
- Must have Ontario Journeyperson Construction Millwright License
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record. (abstract will be required)
- Must be computer literate and have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office including Project and Excel
- Must be able to obtain required security clearance when necessary
- Must be physically fit
- Must be a team player, but can work independently
- Upon occasion must be available to travel
Qualified candidates should email their resume to email@example.com or fax to: 519-822-6159.
Please note that only those being invited to interview will be contacted, no agencies and no telephone calls please.
Return to the Careers Page.